First, pay attention to clean, after encountering water, especially the winter salt water (many cities in the winter after heavy snow spray salt water to avoid icing) more timely cleaning, otherwise it is very easy to cause metal parts rust, paint film aging off. Second, we should pay attention to the maximum adjustment height. After riding a new car for a period of time, in accordance with the requirements of the manual, the whole car should be checked and adjusted. This time tightening and lubrication is essential. Check whether the fasteners are loose, whether the transmission parts are flexible, pay attention to the chain oil lubrication after the floating oil wipe clean, flywheel point a little oil can be. Tires should be properly inflated, otherwise it will affect the comfort and service life of riding. The brake is a basic guarantee of safety, and should be checked at any time, as long as the problem is found should be adjusted or repaired immediately.
1. The height of the saddle and handlebars should be adjusted before using the electric bicycle to ensure the comfort of riding and reduce fatigue. The height of the saddle and handlebar should vary from person to person, generally the height of the saddle is suitable for the rider to land reliably on one foot (the whole car should basically remain upright), and the height of the handlebar is suitable for the rider to put the small arm flat and relax the shoulder and arm. However, the saddle and handlebar adjustment should first ensure that the insertion depth of the overtube and the riser must be higher than the safety mark line.
2. The front and rear brakes should be checked and adjusted before using the electric bicycle. The front brake is controlled by the right brake, and the rear brake is controlled by the left brake. Before and after the brake adjustment to the left and right brake handle to reach half of the stroke that can be reliable brake is appropriate; gate excessive wear, to be replaced in a timely manner.
3. Check the tightness of the chain before the electric bicycle is used. The chain is too tight when the pedals are riding hard, too loose is easy to chatter and touch other parts. The drape of the chain is 1-2mm, which can be adjusted appropriately when riding without pedals. When adjusting the chain, loosen the rear wheel nut first and adjust the chain tightness by evenly screwing in and out the chain adjusting screws, then tighten the rear wheel nut again.
4. Check the lubrication of the chain before using the electric bicycle. Feel and observe whether the chain shaft rotation is flexible and whether the rust of the chain link is serious. If the rust or rotation is not flexible, fill the appropriate amount of lubricant, and replace the chain if it is serious.
5. Before riding the electric bicycle, check whether the tire pressure, handlebar steering flexibility, front and rear wheel rotation flexibility, electric circuit, battery power, motor working condition and lights, horn, fasteners, etc. meet the requirements of use.
(1) Insufficient tire pressure will increase the friction between the tires and the road, thus shortening the range; it will also reduce the flexibility of the handlebar rotation, affecting the comfort and safety of riding. Insufficient air pressure should be supplemented in a timely manner, and the tire pressure should be in accordance with the recommended air pressure in the "Electric Bicycle Instruction Manual" or the air pressure specified on the tire surface.
(2) If the handlebars are not flexible and have stagnation, stiffness or tightness, they should be lubricated or adjusted in time. For lubrication, use grease, calcium or lithium-based grease; for adjustment, loosen the fork lock, rotate the fork upper gear, and lock the fork lock after the handlebar rotation flexibility reaches the requirement.
(3) Poor flexibility of front and rear wheel rotation will increase the friction of rotation, increase the power consumption, thus reducing the range. Therefore, once the failure should be timely lubrication and maintenance repair, lubrication generally use grease, calcium or lithium-based grease; if the axle skin failure, you can replace the steel ball or axle skin, if the motor failure should be to the professional maintenance unit repair.
(4) circuit check, open the power switch, check whether the circuit is open, whether the plug is plugged firmly and reliably, whether the fuse works normally, especially the battery output terminal and the cable connection is firm and reliable. The fault should be eliminated in time.
(5) Before traveling, check the battery power, and determine whether the battery power is sufficient according to the mileage of travel. If the power is not sufficient, it should be properly supplemented by human riding to avoid the battery working under voltage.
(6) Before the trip should also check the working condition of the motor. Start the motor and adjust its speed to observe and listen to the operation of the motor, if there are any abnormalities, it should be repaired in time.
(7) Electric bicycles should be checked before use lights, horns, etc., especially for night travel. The headlight should be bright and the beam should generally fall in a range of 5-10 meters in front of the front of the vehicle; the horn should sound loud and not hoarse; the turn signal should flash normally and the steering indication should be normal, and the flashing frequency of the light should be 75-80 times/minute; the instrument display should be normal.
(8) Before traveling, check whether the main fasteners are tightened, such as the fasteners of the handlebar tube, handlebar riser, saddle seat, saddle tube, front wheel, rear wheel, central axle, locking mother, footrest, etc. should not be loose, if the fasteners are loose or fall off, they should be tightened or replaced in time. The recommended force distance of each fastener is generally: 18N.m for the cross tube, handle riser, saddle, saddle tube, front wheel and footpegs, 30N.m for the locking mother and rear wheel.
6. Don't use zero start (i.e. start in place), especially in heavy and uphill places. When starting, you should first ride with human power, and then turn to electric driving when a certain speed is reached, or directly use the electric drive to drive. This is because when starting, the motor must first overcome the static friction, when the current is higher, close to even reach the resistance current, so that the battery high current work, accelerate the battery damage.
7. Electric bicycle riding as far as possible to use human help or electric help way, especially uphill, heavy, windy driving or road bumpy must be human riding help. In this way, you can avoid the battery for a long time high current discharge, damage to the battery, help to improve the range of a charge, extend the life of the battery.
8. Electric bicycle does not adapt to the bumpy or steep slope (generally should be ��8��) of the road. If you encounter such roads, you should drive slowly or get off and push. In this kind of road driving, motor, controller, battery and other poor working environment, will reduce the service life and easy to damage.
9. Avoid frequent braking and starting when driving the electric bicycle, and return the speed control handle before braking or at the same time.
Road congestion in the region as far as possible using human riding. In this way, you can avoid the damage to the battery by high current when starting.
10. The standard load capacity of an electric bicycle is 75 kg, so try to avoid overloading. If you are overloaded, you should use human power to ride and human power to drive.
11. Cold weather use of electric bicycle, should try to human-assisted or electric-assisted driving; and should also pay attention to the battery power and voltage indication, general cold weather, should be appropriate to reduce the depth of discharge of the battery, do not under-voltage state driving. This is because the battery charge capacity and discharge capacity are reduced in cold weather.
12. Electric bicycle is not afraid of rain and snow. However, the height of the water level should not exceed the lower edge of the electric wheel hub bearing seat when involved in standing water, in order to prevent damage caused by water in the motor. After riding in rain and snow, it should be wiped clean as soon as possible; if the electrical parts are soaked in water, you should also use a hair dryer to dry them. To avoid causing corrosion of iron parts and circuit leakage, short circuit and other faults.
13. Rain and snow riding, driving speed should be properly reduced, braking attention to increase the braking distance, to prevent sideslip and U-turn, etc., so as not to endanger personal safety.
14. Electric bicycle should avoid prolonged sun exposure, storage should be placed in the shade. Sunlight exposure will accelerate the aging of paint, plastic parts, rubber parts and electronic components, reducing its service life and reliability.
15. When charging the battery, use the charger of the matching or manufacturer's specified model, do not mix; when charging, the battery and charger should be located in a ventilated and cool place, placed properly, away from flammable and explosive materials, avoid high temperature, humidity and water shower, prohibit covering with objects, and prohibit infants and children from contacting. When charging, you should first confirm that the grid voltage and frequency meet the requirements of the charger, then connect the battery to the charger output, and the charger input to the grid; after charging is completed, first disconnect the grid and then disconnect the charger from the battery. Lead-acid battery charging generally takes 6-8 hours.
16. The battery should be stopped and charged early when it reaches the state of undervoltage; it is forbidden to use the battery's rebound voltage; it is forbidden to discharge the battery deeply and over-discharge; it is better to charge it as it is used, so that it is always in the state of abundant power. It is recommended to charge at least once a day.
17. The battery should be stored in a cool, moderate air humidity place, the battery should be kept upright; long time storage should be fully charged first and the power should be replenished regularly, generally once a month charging. Lead-acid batteries stored for a long time, you can add a few drops of distilled water to offset the evaporation of water and reduce the sulfide of the plates.
18. First-time users of electric bicycles should read the "Instruction Manual" carefully to understand the performance of electric bicycles. Do not lend to people who do not know how to operate an electric bicycle.
19. Mental patients, alcoholics and other disabled people who are not suitable for riding are prohibited from using electric bicycles; heart disease, epilepsy and color blind people should be careful when riding.
20. Electric bicycles are non-motorized, so they should obey traffic rules and drive in non-motorized lanes or local lanes.
21. Electric bicycles should be stored in a cool, ventilated, dry place, away from corrosive liquids and gases; stored upright, with adequate tire pressure; no heavy loads on the body; and batteries should be stored separately.